|Basic sponge for pastries|
Caster sugar 6 ounce
Flour 6 ounce
Vanilla essence 1 tsp
1. Beat eggs with sugar till light and fluffy. Add 1tsp of vanilla essence and mix gently
2. Continue beating till the mixture doubles in volume.
3. Fold in the sieved flour. Gently grease a long rectangular pan and line with butter paper.
4. Pour batter into baking pan and bake in pre heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
5. The sponge is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch
6. Remove from the oven and cool. Cut into desired shapes to make the pastries.
here is the recipe of Pine apple Recipe. Click Here :)