Profiterole & Croquembouche
Ingredients for Profiterole
- Butter 120 gm
- Water 120 ml
- Flour 120 gm
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Egg 3
Ingredients for Filling
- Topping cream 250 gm
- Chocolate 100 gm
- Oil 2 tsp
Ingredients for Croquembouche
- Sugar 250 gm
• In pan put together 120 gm butter and 120 ml water. Cook till it comes to a boil.
• Now add 120 gm flour and 1 tsp baking powder. Mix for a minutes.
• Remove from fire, mix continuously.
• Add in 3-4 eggs one by one and stir very well until it forms into thick paste.
• Grease an oven proof tray, dust with flour.
• Pour mixture in a butter paper cone. Make small balls in greased tray.
• Now bake in a preheated oven on 200 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes.
• Fill a few with the cream, dip top n melted chocolate.
• For profit roll melt 250 gm sugar in a pan,
• Put one profit roll onto other and make into pyramid shape. Stick each of the profit roll with other using melted sugar.