Cake Rusk Recipe
- Butter 250 gm
- Flour 250 gm
- Sugar 250 gm
- Egg 6
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Lemon food color a pinch
• Beat butter and sugar till creamy, add in eggs one by one.
• Now add a pinch of lemon food color dissolved in a little water.
• Sieve together flour and baking powder. Add to the egg mixture and mix very well.
• Pour mixture in Rusk mold, bake in a preheated oven on 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
• Then remove from oven, cut into slices.
• Put in a baking tray. Again bake on 100 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.