Keema Pulao Rice Recipe

Keema Rice/Chawal Recipe
Keema Rice/Chawal Recipe
Qeema Chawal. Rice and Ground Beef. Is this a qeema biryani? I don't have the foggiest idea, however when I consider biryani I consider headier flavors, bolder flavors. Qeema Chawal for me is it's the more smooth wonderful partner. It is more pulao like its the effortlessness of flavors and it is one of only a handful scarcely any dishes where I won't have the option to oppose seconds (and perhaps thirds yet whose tallying). This is another of my mom's plans and one of those which I make nearly just as she does. Nearly. That is more than sufficient for me. I didn't know whether I should post this formula or not, yet the further we get into Ramzan the more my body desires nourishments that are light yet delightfully zesty and this checks those crates. I love it most with stacked raita, however then I love most things with stacked raita. This rice dish improves in to enhance and the most ideal approach to warm is to sprinkle it with a little water before microwaving it. In the event that you have an inclination that your hamburger has become excessively 'dry' at that point include two extra tbsp of room temperature whipped yogurt into the qeema blend before layering it with the rice.

Ingredients

  • 1.5 cups basmati rice
  • 1 1/2 kg minced mutton - Keema (lamb or goat)
  • 2 medium potatoes- peeled and cut into small pieces(around 1 cup)
  • 4 tbsp clarified butter(ghee) or oil
  • 2-3 cloves
  • 5-6 whole black peppercorns
  • 1" cinnamon stick
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 1 cup sliced onion
  • 2 tsp ginger paste
  • salt to taste
  • 1/2 tsp red chili powder to taste
  • 3/4 tsp turmeric powder
  • 1/2 tsp garam masala
  • 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
  • 10-12 mint leaves

Method

1. In a deep pan or kadhai add ghee, butter or oil.
2. Add cloves, black peppercorn, cinnamon and bay leaf. Fry for 1 minute.
3. Add sliced onions and fry till light brown. Add ginger paste and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add keema, potatoes and all saesonings. Fry well till oil separates.
5. Add washed rice, little coriander and mint. fry for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add 3 cups water and mix well.
7. Close the pan with lid half way.
8. When all water is dried out(almost 12-15 minutes) fluff with a spoon.
9. Serve garnished with coriander leaves.

Rice with minced mutton. can be served with raita(yogurt with chopped tomatoes and onion) and pickle

Powered by Blogger.